Digital Marketing Lead
Cold Laundry is looking for a passionate digital marketing lead who can identify itself with our brand and breathes creativity.
As Cold Laundry’s digital marketing lead you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the strategy and content across all social media channels. Ensuring that both the creation and activation of the content is regular, relevant, and engaging to hit pre-determined KPI’s.
This Digital Marketing Lead will manage all the social media channels of Cold Laundry, all communication on these channels should be aligned with the omni-channel marketing planning, strategy, goals and company DNA.
The main goal for the Digital Marketing Lead is to optimize the digital experience to drive customer acquisition, engagement, and retention online and create awareness and growth in all digital channels in the key markets.Apply here
Strategy & Planning
- Connect the dots between Ecommerce, Content Creation and Brand Marketing to deliver a cohesive translation of the brand strategy into integrated digital marketing plans and campaigns that connect with consumer experience(s) to increase awareness, consideration, and conversion
- Support on developing emerging social commerce channels that are relevant and can help grow the brands visibility with the ability to filter knowledge through to the right stakeholders internally
- Support on all digital performance marketing activities including but not limited to acquisition, search, email, advertising, retention, loyalty, affiliate marketing
- Monitor performance across KPI’s and report back into relevant stakeholders
- Develop & execute the brand aligned social media strategy for key existing and emerging social media platforms
- Manage all social media channels, including posting content, ensuring timely responses, and activating paid promotion where required
- Propose innovative social media campaigns to grow our online community, drive traffic to website, and increase engagement and loyalty
- Write all copy for all social channels to ensure a proper narrative and messaging for content developing a tone of voice for all digital platforms
- Lead ideation, concepting and execution of all social first content either through self-development, third-parties or in collaboration with content creators on the relevant platforms
- Create digital content briefs for both content creators as third-party freelancers / agencies to optimize the content creation for our digital (social) channels ensuring content is regular, relevant, and engaging
- +2 years’ experience in a similar role at an international company
- Adobe creative suite
- Experience in managing and communicating with agencies and third parties
- Preferred understanding of the Fashion and Luxury industry
- Excellent writing, copy editing and proofreading skills in English
- Creative mindset with relevant experience in content creation
- Up to date knowledge of market changes and fashion trends
- Strict attention for detail
- Ability to juggle multiple, and sometimes, conflicting priorities and needs
- Excellent collaborator, with the ability to align stakeholder objectives
- Candidate needs to be based in the Netherlands
How to apply?
If you met the above-asked profile and want to apply for the role of logistics coordinator you can send your resume to email@example.com