Cold Laundry is looking for a passionate logistics coordinator who will help build the supply chain and logistics processes of the company.
As Cold Laundry’s logistics coordinator you will be responsible for all the logistic processes and shipments. This includes amongst others managing the external fulfilment centres, making sure all shipments are made within deadlines and budgets, negotiating the best shipping rates, making sure all the paperwork is accordingly and valid for international shipping, is in close contact with vendors, retailers and other shipping destinations and all its administration.
As this person will be part of a start-up team, the logistics coordinator will also be responsible for some non-logistic related tasks.Apply here
- Manage the fulfilment centers regarding order fulfillment, returns, faulties, outbound shipments and compliance with merchandise labeling, packing, and routing guidelines
- Communicates all delivery windows, online releases, sale and or other high traffic activities with fulfilment centers and or other stakeholders
- Ensure all deliveries are shipped in a timely manner, B2B and B2C confirm contract, delivery terms and service levels
- Maintain contact with all our suppliers to arrange shipments to the fulfilment centers
- Discuss shipping terms with suppliers and shipping companies
- Negotiate prices with shipping companies to get the best price for every shipment
- Provide all necessary documents and information to shipping companies and custom brokers in order to have our goods cleared by customs in various countries
- Inventory management, including checking packing list and compare them to the purchase orders and checking received quantities compared to the packing lists and invoices
- Focus on continuous improvement to reduce cost of operating and to increase efficiency, accuracy, and productivity and benchmark against alternative providers
- Send sample packages from the office to stakeholders
- Be the main point of contact for the customer service team
- Assist with in some basic administrational tasks
- Assist the operations manager with daily office tasks
- Assist the operations manager in the production of special projects
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on logistics/ supply chain
- +1 years’ experience in a similar role at an international company
- Experience with external warehouse management or fulfillment centers
- Planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to work (semi-)independently and effectively.
- Problem solving mindset
- Business level knowledge of the Dutch and English language required
- Strong skills in MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Candidate needs to be based in the Netherlands
How to apply?
If you met the above-asked profile and want to apply for the role of logistics coordinator you can send your resume to email@example.com